Southern Africa custom designed for you
East Africa and Uganda Gorilla safari add on’s available.
A tailor made tour of South Africa takes into consideration:
- The time you have to travel.
- Your trip budget.
- Your interests/lifestyle.
We purposely do not have rates on our site as rates change with seasons,availability,contracts change,etc.We like to quote updated prices.
We can be creative as can be we are not set to any type of tour except what you want.
Duba Plains Okavango Delta
For all our South Africa Safaris and Tours we offer:
- 24 hour local contact support
- Meet/Greet Airport/Hotel/Safari transfers.
- Private Guides for private tours when requested.
- All the land reservations for lodging,guides,tours,activities,etc both city,rural and Safari.
- We do all the Internal & Regional air and can provide International quotes as we are a authorized International ticketing agency.
Have your South Africa Tour designed by Stephen who designed and guided the South Africa Tour for the National Geographic Journalist who wrote the lead article for the June 2010 Nat.Geographic world cup edition..Link
Looking for different safari combination ideas..Africa safari combinations
12 experiences that will enhance your trip:
1) A remote Botswana Okavango Delta safari lodge made famous in Dereck and Beverly Joubert’s National Geographic film “Relentless Enemies” home to extraordinary daytime lion versus buffalo interactions.
2) Savutie Botswana:The National Geographic documentary film” Eternal Enemies “was filmed in Savute. It’s the story of the battle between the lions and hyena in the area.
3) A remote Botswana Kalahari lodge where you can interact with the Bushman and witness the wild lion capture protection program that was the subject of a Netflix documentary.Ask us for details.
4) Sleep under the Africa skies,and or a Luxury catered Canoe Safari in Mana Pools.
Tinga tree house Lion sands Kruger Park Safari.
5) Walking Safaris in Northern and Southern Kruger National Park.
6) A unique combination of 2 Night Xhosa Culture includes a village visit with 2 Night Afrikaner farm stay experience with bushman rock art paintings,medicinal plants,fossils.Click here.
7) A boating luxury tented safari exploring the remote channels of the Okavango Delta.
9) Venda region above Kruger National Park mostly arts/crafts ie drum makers, wood carvers,textiles,possible local African style church services and a World heritage nature park.
Vamizi Island Mozambique.
10) The Indian ocean boutique beach/island getaway in Mozambique and the Seychelles.
11) A fully catered luxury mobile safari through Botswana.
13) The Upington/Kgalagadi area:Worlds 2nd largest grape collective,wine tastings,culinary and a safari in a semi arid park that combines well with the lushness of Kruger National Park.
A private dinner for 2 under the African stars,with the roar of lions to set the scene.
Treat yourself to a relaxing bath,with the Africa bush right outside your doorway.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words,Stephen has created a pictorial story board of whats possible:
Luxury versus experiences of value.
As a result of my knowledge,skill and experience I have come to see a new trend in travel.
Some travelers want to experience the Luxury lodging that Southern Africa has to offer,examples can be seen in our page on the Sabi Sabi Camps.
Luxury generally refers to the size of the lodging,unique interior design features,plus the amenities and services offered in a hotel,guest house or Africa Safari lodge.
However there is a new kind of Luxury that people are after,and its based on the value of the experience.Experience of local people,culture ways of living and unique locations.
Stephen has a specialty in the rural cultural village area of the Eastern Cape where Nelson Mandela came from.
Example of a custom design tour that has value in the experience, 11 N In the Footsteps of Nelson Mandela
The Eastern Cape is where you can experience a village immersion experience or text version here or do a guided walk down the gentle Wild Coast (the “wild” name does not describe the trail) with the golden sanded beach’s warmer waters of the Indian Ocean and rolling green hills as your companion.
We arrange for your luggage to be shuttled to the next nights lodging as you walk.
Other unknown hidden areas of South Africa that fit into this different experience of value would be the Venda area,north and north east of Kruger National Park.
Much unique art/craft’s ie drum makers,wood carvers,fabric’s,it has good birding with a local national bird guide,village cultural exposure,local African type religious/spiritual church services.
Venda combines well with a visit to the Northern sector of Kruger National Park which attract at certain types of the year large herds of Elephants,Buffalo and the ever present carnivores as well as offering walking safari options.
Another area is the Northern Cape area which is located within the Kalahari desert,yet it has a large green belt of wineries,small towns that make up the 2nd largest grape collective in the world due to a major river that meanders through this area.
Along with that are some bushman experiences,and one of my favorite Safari parks close by the Kgalagadi Transfrontier park.
These wild coast walks,village experiences,the Eastern Cape,Venda,and the Northern Cape is what I call luxury experiences that add a different value which along with the more well known South Africa tour activities.
Some,all,or none of these these hidden gems of the South Africa travel landscape can be included into your custom designed South Africa Tour Holiday thereby giving you a wider range of travel experiences.
In addition adding a component like the Eastern Cape,Venda or the Northern Cape to your South Africa Holiday experience gives you the opportunity to participate and contribute to sustainable tourism at its highs level.
The Colorful Bo Kaap area of Cape Town where we can arrange a local home Cape Malay cooking class.
This works well with a early Table Mountain visit followed by preparing then eating some local culinary dishes,followed by a Cape Town city tour that can include some walking or a coach driven tour.
We design your Africa experience as you want it.