Kruger National Park
The Kruger National Park is one of the great natural sanctuaries of the world and is home to an impressive number of species including 147 mammals,507 birds,114 reptiles,34 amphibians,49 fish and 336 trees.
The Kruger National Park is South Africa second largest wildlife park,(the Kgaglagadi is South Africa largest park) however it is is the most popular and famous South African safari game park,as its offers a wide variety of Safari experiences enabling you to choose one that works for you.
We can be creative as we want to,as we are not set to any type of tour other than what you want.
Kruger Park Safari Possibilities:
Here are different possibilities or combinations that we can create for your safari in Kruger National Park with lodge/camps ideas and some sample itineraries.
1)Staying in a hotel/guest house outside the park and doing day game drive in Kruger National Park.
2)Set departure group stays outside the park with daily game drive into the park.
3) A private lodge Safari,staying inside the park
The vast majority of my clients stay in the private lodges of the Kruger National Park,generally for a minimum of a 2N Safari stay.
A 2 Nights gives you about 12 hours of game drive bush time.
Advantages of self driving:
- You covers more eco systems this way.
- The park camps are located right throughout the park offering services like Safari bush dinners,walking Safaris, game drives.
- The park camps all have restaurants or you can reserve a self catering bungalow
- All the park camps have shops to purchase supplies from.
- Park camps lodging are all en suite in quaint moderate bungalows.
- With a self drive you are not constrained by schedule or time,as we design for what you want to do.
- We prearrange all lodging for you.
- Reserve the car rental with full super cover(full) rental insurance.
- We give you point to point driving instructions, GPS rental available.
- When we do telephone trip review we will offer you ideas around your self drive ie places, restaurants etc.
An alternative to you self driving is where we hire a local safari guide who will drive you around the park,while still staying in the park rest camps.
The guide knows the park,they drive enabling you to immerse yourself in the bush.The schedule and pace is yours.The park camps offer moderate en suite lodging restaurants as well as park located game activities ie game drives,etc so you add some of these in as well.
Luxury lodges can be found by scrolling down on South Africa Safari.
Moderate/First class private lodges in different areas of Kruger:
Africa Safari combinations/ideas:
Based on a tour of South Africa that includes a Safari with different number of nights free for a safari,some possible Africa safari combinations that can include Kruger National Park:
2 Nights free for a safari:Kruger National Park and or Phinda reserve.
3 Nights free for a safari: Kruger National Park,Phinda reserve or the Kgalagdi Transfrontier Park.
4 Nights free for a safari:
4 Nights meander from Central Kruger down to Southern Kruger National Park
2 Nights Kruger Kruger National Park and 2 Nights Kgalagdi Transfrontier Park.
2 Nights Chobe National Park and 2 Nights Okavango Delta Botswana
2 Nights Chobe National Park and 2 Nights Hwange National Park Zimbabwe
2 Nights Mana Pools and 2 Nights South Luangwa Park Zambia
5 Nights free for a safari:
5 Nights meander from Northern Kruger down to Southern Kruger National Park
2 Nights Kruger Kruger National Park, 1 Night Victoria Falls and 2 Nights Chobe National Park Botswana.
2 Nights Lower Zambezi National Park, 1 Night Victoria falls 2 Nights South Luangwa Park Zambia.
2 Nights Kafue National Park,3 Nights Lower Zambezi National Park.
2 Nights Moremi Okavago Delta,1 Night Savuti,2 Nights Chobe National Park Botswana.
2 Nights Okavango delta,2 Nights Selinda reserve, 1 Night Chobe National Park
As it goes on,at 7 Nights or so you enter a mobile Safari duration in Botswana
5. A walking Safari in Kruger Park.
A combination of any of these….many ways to experience a Kruger National Park Safari.Just ask us and we will create it for you.
We design your Africa experience as you want it.