Mala Mala Main Camp
Mala Mala’s Main Camp is an unfenced camp located in the middle of the bushveld.
The Sand river runs through this pristine untouched wilderness eco system,and for the animals that make this there home, this is there territory to be defended at any cost.
Mala Mala is a older camp,with modern luxury touches with some of the employees have work at the camp for over 30 years.
The focus on the guests safari experience shows as on Game Drives only 6 guests allowed per safari vehicle
Mala Mala’s Main Camp details:
South Africa Safari Location: Sabi sands Kruger National Park
Best time to visit: All year round,
All meals and snacks, teas and coffees
Game drives in open 4- wheel drive safari vehicles, conducted by qualified rangers
Spotlight game drives at night
Game walks accompanied by qualified rangers
Bush laundry services (min. 2 nights only)
Transfers to and from the airstrip at MalaMala Game Reserve
Entrance fees into the Sabi Sand Wildtuin if arriving by road
Transfers from / to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and other airports & airstrips
Transfers from / to any other camps (excluding the MalaMala Game Reserve camps)
Trip Activities: Game Drives, Bush walks
Can this trip be modified:Yes
All Inclusive Lodge with 2 x Game Drives, Bush walks,All meals, snacks, and most drinks.
Camp Facilities :
- A large lounge,
- air-conditioned dining room
- Old historic bar
- An air-conditioned library with satellite television, internet connectivity and DVD player
- A wooden safari deck,from which one can observe the collection of animal life at the Sand River’s edge
- Infinity pool with magnificent views across the rive
- safari boutique
- Fitness facility and a steam room
- Massage service available on request
- Mobile Phone coverage and Wireless internet connectivity is available.
Mala Mala Main Camp Accommodation :
- 8 luxury suites
- 10 luxury rooms
- 1 single room (no single supplement levied)
- “His” and “hers” bathrooms
- 24-hour temperature control
- Direct dial telephone
- A mini-bar
- A mini-safe
- Bathroom amenities, insect repellent and hairdryers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Family rooms able to accommodate a third adult or two children are available.
Disabled Accommodation :
A fully equipped disabled suite is available .Please ask us.
Age Restriction :
Children of all ages accepted, however children of 4 years and younger are not permitted in the boma for dinner, or on game drives (unless parent’s have booked sole use of a vehicle) A babysitting facility is available at a nominal fee
Capacity on Game Drives : 6 guests per safari vehicle