Rattray’s on Mala Mala
Rattray’s on MalaMala design theme is that of Africa in the past,of an era long gone when Luxury,elegance,the romance of the Africa bush are all fused into one.
Its a throwback to the colonial days of Safari with modern luxury touches.
This safari camp is located in the Sabi Sands Reserve of the Kruger National Park.
Rattray’s on Mala Mala details:
Location: Sabi sands Kruger National Park
Best time to visit: All year round,
All meals and snacks, teas and coffees
Game drives in open 4- wheel drive safari vehicles, conducted by qualified rangers
Spotlight game drives at night
Game walks accompanied by qualified rangers
Bush laundry services (min. 2 nights only)
Transfers to and from the airstrip at MalaMala Game Reserve
Entrance fees into the Sabi Sand Wildtuin if arriving by road
Transfers from / to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport and other airports & airstrips
Transfers from / to any other camps (excluding the MalaMala Game Reserve camps)
Trip Activities: Game Drives, Bush walks
Can this trip be modified:Yes
All Inclusive Lodge with 2 x Game Drives, Bush walks,All meals, snacks, and most drinks.
- A library with old books on Africa and works of art
- African themed air-conditioned dining room
- The Bar features photographs of the early days .
- Wooden safari deck where meals are served,and a great place for game viewing.
- A infinity pool that has views across the river
- Safari boutique.
- Fitness facility and a steam room
- Massage service.
- Stocked wine-cellar.
- Mobile Phone coverage and Wireless internet available .
- 8 luxury khayas (home)for a maximum of 16 guests
- Private verandah with great views of the river.
- An Indigenous private garden, that attracts lots of birds.
- “His” & “hers” bathrooms with a ball and claw footed bath, it has double showers, & under floor heating
- Outdoor shower
- Heated plunge pool,private and secluded.
- Both Outdoor and indoor dining areas.
- Air-conditioning, heating and overhead fans
- Direct dial telephones
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Optional satellite television, laptop computer with wireless internet connectivity and DVD player
Age restriction : No children under the age of 16
Capacity on Game Drives : 4 guests per safari vehicle