Sausage Tree Camp
Sausage Tree Camp is located in an amazing location along the banks of the Zambezi River in the heart of the Lower Zambezi National Park.
Its simply a pristine setting.
This Luxury Zambia Safari Camp is offers a wide variety of game viewing activities,along with Luxury unique accommodations.
Zambia Safari Location: Along the Zambezi River in the Lower Zambezi National Park.
Best time to visit: April to November
Approximate per night rate : Rates,bush flights, transfers all factor in-please ask us.
Rates include Activities, Meals, Beverages, Accommodation, Laundry, Park Fees, Internal Park Transfers, Butler, Game Drives (day & night); Canoeing; Walking Safaris; Boat Trips; Fishing & Birding.
Game Drives, Canoe Safari, Bush Walks, Boat Cruises, Birding,
Sausage Tree Camp can accommodate only 16 guests,so you are ensured of a quite intimate Africa Safari experience.
- Sausage Tree Camp Accommodation is in luxurious white Bedouin style tents.
- The central dining and bar area has an an enormous teak deck overlooking the Zambezi River and the reed islands that attract game.
- The camps swimming pool is locate under a shading of Mahogany trees.
- Sausage Tree Camp Luxury Safari Tents are spaced along the Zambezi River bank which gives you privacy and allows the elephants to walk in between.
This is a truly unique Africa Safari experience.
- Local materials have been used,such as the teak furniture,that includes a large four-poster bed,with large mosquito nets and white fabrics.
- Nearly completely hidden from one each other they are shaded by large Sausage and Mahogany trees.
- The five Signature Tents have unique open-air en-suite bathrooms with sliding teak doors that open onto a private decks with views of the Zambezi River.
There are two large Honeymoon Suites that offer
- Indoor and outdoor bathrooms,
- Dining area,
- King size bed overlooking a private pool that is built into an large teak deck.
Sausage Tree Camp’s African Safari cuisine will astound you.
However the experience of dining at Sausage Tree Camp,is more than the mean itself.
You can Dine to the sounds of the African bush
- By candle light in the open air dining tent,
- By star light on the deck,
- By moonlight on an island in the Zambezi,
- By campfire light deep in the bush,
- By lantern light in the privacy of your own deck.
Lunches can be eaten on a sandbank in the Zambezi River with the water lapping at your feet,while evening Sun downers can be had while watching the sun set over the Zambezi escarpment from the large deck,from a point overlooking the river or in the open plains.
Sausage Tree Camp offers great game viewing that is unique to safaris in Africa.
Game viewing activities take place both on the water,by boat and canoes,or on land by four-wheel drive game viewing vehicles or on foot (Safari bush walks).
Sausage Tree Camp guides are fully trained licensed and have many years of experience.
All boats and vehicles are fitted with VHF radios for direct communications back to camp and carry a first-aid kit.
We design your Africa experience as you want it.