Manna Bay is situated at the foot of the Table Mountain, and in the heart of Cape Town.
This smaller boutique hotel has only seven suites,so you are assured of quite and service.
Each of the suites at Manna Bay,are designed with a particular theme in mind.So be prepared to be influenced by interiors from Paris to Portugal,and Persia to Japan.
Unique,different,small,intimate,serene centrally located..thats Manna Bay Cape Town
Manna Bay details:
Cape Town Location: At the foot of the Table Mountain
Best time to visit: Cape Town has a Mediterranean climate with advantages all year
Cape Town Hotel/ area activities: Wine Tasting/Cape Winelands,Culinary,Walks,Small Towns,Beach,Scenic,Golf,Spa, Cultural
All the bedrooms have:
- Flat screen TVs with a variety of satellite channels
- An extensive DVD collection
- iPod docking stations.
- All rooms are fully air-conditioned
- underfloor heating.
- White, marble bathrooms,with South Africa bath products.
It’s the interior design of MannaBay that will amaze you.
The views are spectacular from Manna Bay.
- mobile phones available for use during your. The phones are pre-loaded with numbers for local attractions, recommended restaurants, MannaBay and the emergency services.
- enormous ante-rooms and ornate lounges.
- vast wooden sun deck or swimming beneath the towering Table Mountain.
- A library with African travel literature and an enormous television
- a writing desk and laptop with full internet .
- Afternoon tea
Breakfast is a decadent / indulgent experience,South Africa hospitality is known for its large breakfasts, with a full selection of fruits, cheeses, freshly squeezed juices, Africa’s finest single roast coffees,freshly baked breads and hot dishes.
This Persian room at Manna Bay,was inspired by the style of the Persian Empire,so accordingly it has opulent chocolate and bronze wallpaper, with an open king size bed (or this can be 2 twin beds),a LCD flat screen television and a iPod sound station.
The room has views of the towering Table Mountain with a white,marble en-suite bathroom with shower.You will be treated like a Prince,in the Persian room.
The oriental room takes on the feeling of the Orient with its cherry blossom wall paper, queen size bed, that has a en suite white marble en-suite bathroom and huge shower.Its complete with iPod music station and a 26” LCD flat screen television.
The Orchid room
Deep purple varietals of these unique plants adorn the walls, and this room has a mahogany open eight-poster extra length king (that canalso be made into a twin),with a en suite the white marble bathroom with a huge shower to match.
It has also a state-of-the-art flat screen TVs.
The room is fully air-conditioned and has underfloor heating.