The Cape Grace Hotel
The Cape Grace boutique hotel is the most Internationally awarded hotel in Cape Town,and that should say it all.
It is located in the busy and upbeat V&A Waterfront,and has the majestic Table Mountain as its backdrop.
Cape Grace Hotel details:
Cape TownLocation: The,Waterfront, Cape Town.
Best time to visit: Cape Town has a Mediterranean climate with advantages all year
Cape TownHotel/Area Activities:
Wine Tasting/Cape Winelands,Culinary,Walks,Small Towns,Beach,Scenic,Golf,Spa,Cultural
Awarded Number 9 in the category of “Top 10 hotels in Africa”
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
Awarded Number 4 in the category of “Top 10 Africa City Hotels”
Travel + Leisure | World’s Best Awards
Awarded Number 1 in the category of “Hotel Bar of the Year ’
B.A.R Awards | South Africa
and on they go
Every room of The Cape Grace,is custom-designed,with hand painted fabrics,hand made metalwork, glass,leather,antiques and artifacts.
At the Cape Grace,you have the past blended into the present.This is reflected in the beauty,charm and grace that this Luxury intimate small boutique hotel has become famous for.
When you stay in either of the two Penthouse Suites, you have Absolute privacy, luxury and majestic views.
- Luggage unpacking service
- A complimentary full mini bar
- Personalized meal planning with the hotel’s Executive Chef
- A spacious room with large a lounge and dining area.
- A closet,
- The large top floor terrace has a full view of the Waterfront and the city of Cape Town.
- A private Jacuzzi
- and a outdoor dining area on the terrace,that can be used as a setting for dinner.
While each of the Cape Grace bedrooms and suites are custom designed and decorated,they all have common features:
- Limited Complimentary WiFI and internet
- IPod docking stations in all rooms; X-Box 360s in Suites and Penthouses
- Private room safe
- Flat-screen, high definition TV, satellite television channels and selected radio stations
- International plug points and fax /Internet modem lines
- Fully stocked private bar and deli snacks
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
- French windows with views of the yacht marina or the working harbour
- Fresh flowers and personally selected books
- Separate bath, shower and toilet
- Elegant marble bathrooms with superior Charlotte Rhys toiletries made exclusively for Cape Grace
The Cape Grace has majestic views of Table Mountain,and or the Victoria & Alfred harbor and or the yacht marina from each of its 120 rooms; it’s a luxury that takes a little time to get used to..
The Cape Grace has a reputation in providing exceptional personal service.
They have a dedicated team of Guest Liaisons, who are able to speak a number of different languages, who are at your service for the duration of your stay.
• Luxury transfer service within a 10km/ 6 mile radius, subject
to availability (excludes airport transfers)
• Day-use facilities for early arrivals and late departures
• Communication Centre with 24-hour complimentary Internet
• Private guest library/ lounge
• Limited complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
• Daily local newspapers
• Daily Cape orientation and wine tasting
• Undercover and surface parking